Wednesday, September 16, 2009

13/14#My space/ Facebook

These are great tools to find lost friends and keep in touch with both friends who are close or far away. I like that you can connect to blogs, add music to your site at My space. I also like that through these places you can link to other activities and games. I enjoy sending smiles and flowers etc on my own Facebook Account.

It is great to see libraries embracing my space to get younger people involved and interacting with libraries.

I like using Facebook - personally as I do not download alot of videos, music or read alot of blogs so Myspace is really not for me at this time.

I can see how My Space could be used to link class members together or have classes blog, comment etc on work and life. Although as I work with yound chn I would not use it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment